Mobile Website or Mobile APP: Why this is the most strategic decision for your businesschanakya
Mobile Website or Mobile APP: Why this is the most strategic decision for your business.
Running an online business needs complete strategy to make it successful in this competitive market. Its not a kind of hide and seek game that anyone can do it without any strategy. If you want to set up your own position in this market between your competitors then you have to mobilize your business. But one thing in which you must give stress on while thinking to mobilize your business is , whether a mobile website or a mobile app will be suitable to increase the awareness of your business or both will be helpful. On an first glance, mobile app and a mobile website looks similar, but both of them have different meaning and shows different impact on the viewers of it. However, the choice is your’s, whatever you choose, it will help you to reach your targeted audience but in a different manner. In most cases, both the fatures are helpful in upsurging the sales of a particular business but in a specific time.
A big question arises in between among the web owners. What is the difference between a mobile app and a mobile website? Is it necessary to design a responsive mobile website with a mobile app? For getting the exact answer of this you have to know what the main difference between both these platforms and how they work.
Mobile websites are basically a responsive websites which fits according to the resolution of it and it can be accessed ove the internet easily whereas a static or desktop website requires a professional web developer to update is constantly.
On the other side if you check out the apps it can be downloaded anywhere, anytime easily without facing any trouble for it. Functioning of app is little different from the existing website as it help to access the business features easily whereas a mobile website is same as existing website only where it spells out the actual business attractively.
Few reasons which could help you to understand why mobile websites are helpful for any business:
- Search engine friendly: A website needs to be search engine friendly so that it can be allure its visitors at their first visit only. Even a mobile responsive website helps to promote the business easily by connecting with the people from any loaction they are residing.
- Easy accessibility: An online business can get huge customer appearance in their website if it is responsive. Most importantly, a mobile website helps to reach out the targeted customers easily and to develope a good customer base within a jiffy as well.
- Consumer preference: Currently, the consumers prefer to use the mobile websites rather than using the old desktop websites as they find it hectic. This will help you to beat your competitors and to stand up in a good position among the others who are yet to mobilize their business.
Some reasons that could compel you to choose mobile app for your business:
- Build a good relationship with the customers: According to the recent market research, it has been told that smartphone users are increasing consistently. Though the advantage of having a mobile app of a particular online business could help them to reach their targeted audience easily. It is regarded as the powerful media that has ever been invented. It assist the businesses to update their existing customers with the latest product that has been added in their website. Not only the app will help you to retain your existing customers but it assist you to increase its number as well.
- Design your app as per you business requirement: App development is not limited to a specific field. It can be designed as per the requirement. Whether you have an ecommerce store or an event management firm, you can opt for mobile app as per your business requirement as it can assist you to present your business features easily.
- Enables new opportunities: Mobile app market is expanding rapidly. Each and every business in this market is launching with a mobile app of its own. It works as a revenue generatore feature for the existing and start up businesses. An app has the power to gain the confidence of your sponsors by promoting their services, logos and other features effectively.
So, it is bit difficult to say which one to choose as both are effective. You must choose both, as it is the requirement of today’s market.